November 18, 2007

Dear Customers

Dearest Customers, it was fun to meet you this weekend.  I'm grateful for your appreciation of artwork and the time and energy that someone like me dedicates to her craft.  Our discussions, however brief or lengthy, bring something extraordinary to my life.  What I love is your interest and questions, and listening to my ramblings.  Thank you to those who took home handmade textile treats, whether for yourself or as a gift to someone you care about.  Through our chats, I'm happy knowing they have been given homes in states I haven't yet visited, that your life is calmer because of lavender pillows, and that dolls are part of the collections of others.  Thank you especially for supporting an independent business.  I am grateful.  With love and peace to you, Lauren

No comments: