November 17, 2007

The Talmadge Show

Sunday, tomorrow, is the second of three shows.  The Talmadge Show is held twice yearly in the auditorium of The San Diego Women's Club in Hillcrest.  It used to be in the home of the producers who live in Talmadge (neighborhood), hence the name, but participating artists grew to 35+ and required a larger venue.  I love doing this show.  For the last several shows I have been next to a window which blows a breeze across my table to scent the room with lavender.  Hours are 10a to 4p and a map is on my website.

This is my table at Artisans Studio Show & Sale held in Doria Goocher's lovely home today.  She made chili for the 18 artists -- yummy!  Customers did not "get" the rag baskets, however, they were intrigued once I pointed out they had been made from kimono linings.  I'll try again tomorrow.


No comments: