January 1, 2008

HNY!

Happy New Year to you and success with all (or any) of your resolutions!  As for me, I will not state my own resolves.  I always feel disappointed with myself as soon as I break one.  Usually they fall along the lines of (1) no more fabric purchases until everything in the sewing room is used up; and (2) exercise -- yuck.  The only resolution I will make is to produce inventory on a regular basis, rather than cramming it all in two months before shows are scheduled.  Heh-heh, that's like giving myself permission to play more.  How can I break that promise?

One thing to be updated will be the ABC Rags website.  Tien performed some webmastery for me and now it's my turn to add text and photos to the gallery.  Additionally, I thought I wanted a shopping cart function, but that's too hard when Etsy is so easy.  Do you know about Esty?  It's "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade."  So, I established an account and the website will link to my shop.

I forgot to mention that this Fuji apple came from my Mother's garden.  Mom's organic produce is delicious and we should have eaten this fruit, but I kept saving it and it went soft on us.  M2 reminded me to press seed beads in his eye sockets.  She also said he's got a tumor on his forehead.  She's allowed -- she carved him.  This head is shrinking a lot!

Note to Mum-in-Law:  Happiest of birthdays to you!

No comments: