September 23, 2008

Why I Have a Stash

I have a bulging stash of supplies because the acts of getting a great idea and making the accompanying purchase take less time than sewing a quilt or making a doll or weaving a basket or embroidering, embellishing, beading, knitting, felting... creating! But I have all day Wednesday to play and I've got lots to play with. I stopped at Michael's to get Bernat's Glow In The Dark yarn and a Clover Wonder Knitter. When I got home, there were two packages on my doorstep. One contained a pile of beautiful kimono fabrics from Hokkaido. The other was from etsy seller sdspin, four bags of pretty wool for felting. Is it my day off yet?

Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, FOUR bags full.
One for the master, one for the dame,
And TWO for the little boy who lives down the lane.

No comments: