October 9, 2008

Fret No More

Hardware for purse hooks are on their way to me!! These purse hooks are the centerpiece of my inventory for this upcoming sale. I can't believe my good fortune: I found an alternate supplier who promised to have blanks in my hot little hands by Tuesday so I can attach stitch work. The company is a minority/woman-owned business, and this Asian sistah is someone whose energy is so positive that I intend to place future orders. Although I contacted her on a toll-free number, the OMG-moment was when we discovered we are both in San Diego and less than 5 miles from door-to-door! How cool is that?

I'm done sewing gold pillows. I managed to squeeze in lavender fabrics too. One more batch to sew (rose pink) and I'll be stuffing them with dried lavender.

Masami sent a package, this time with dashi-flavored soy sauce, WOW! The care package included packets of bonito flakes (fish flakes). She instructed us to pour the soy sauce on tofu, then sprinkle with bonito, and steam. Ooh, it was yummy! See the snacks? They didn't last very long (oink-oink). Masami is a doll to send us wonderful goodies.

No comments: