November 10, 2008

Thinking About It

I've been talking over with Tien the number of shows I participate in. By the end of 2008, I will have done seven that I can remember. I even turned down an invitation or two, plus one was cancelled, and there isn't a shortage of events in San Diego. Next year will be different for ABC Rags -- we've decided that I'll do a few less shows. I can spend time doing a few other things, such as finishing incomplete quilts for myself, housewarming pillows for Cliff/Lihn/baby Aaron, a 30th birthday quilt for Brian, new clothes for me, read some books and maybe take on special orders requested by friends. I have enjoyed fiber art swaps with stitchin fingers friends and would like to try some new techniques too. We'll see! All progress will be posted here.

I learned a little something recently about my headaches: a recent study says that migraine sufferers have a 30% lower chance of breast cancer. Here is a link to the article. It's definitely a silver lining.

No comments: