December 30, 2008

My Munchkins

Mike and Erika, my darling baby brother and best-ever sis-in-law, have three of the brightest lights of my life and I'm ever so grateful to them for my nephew and nieces.

This is 8 year old Ryan, whom you've met before. He is my kindred spirit and I adore this boy. He loves to use his hands to make things. We've been playing video games too. Thanks to him, I have found pinball on my laptop. Now I don't have to spend a roll of quarters to get a fix.

Natalie, 5 years old, is also known as Natty. One of the things she doesn't like to do is crafts, but she was trying. She is a quick learner of songs (Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner) and is a ham if I ever met one -- this child loves to pose for pictures for me! I have a ton of Natty photos. We have lots of fun.

Here is a classic Natty photo. Being with her makes me sooooo happy. For Christmas, Santa brought her a Hello Kitty digital camera. She learned how to hold the camera still so her pictures wouldn't be blurry. I will post one later.

Megan, aka Tulip (because of the shape of her mouth), is 2-1/2. We have not bonded yet (Terrible Twos) and she has a mind of her own. This one smiles all the time!

Now that Tien and I are back in San Diego I'll need a few days to get back into the swing of stitchery, but regular blogging is back on schedule. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Tzotsy said...

your munchkins are as cute as you!