January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Yup, it's going to be a happy one, I say, no matter what! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. As for resolutions, those rarely stick, so I'm not making any.

I am, however, making more Santa hats for wine bottles. Once I get to 12, or maybe 24 (lofty goals), I'll start on matching scarves. These will be for Fall inventory. Since I'm in the mood, I'd better keep knitting. These images are also for Kat whom I saw at the bank today. I wanted to teach her to knit since she expressed an interest, but she's moving out-of-state in two weeks. Keep in touch, Kat! (Hey Momma, imagine that, ME teaching someone to knit!)

These stars were crochet'd in October. They will embellish chemo caps. The pattern is here.

Here's wishing you everything your heart desires in 2009. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

MORNA said...

Nice stars! Happy New year to you, too. :)

Anonymous said...

At a post-New Year's sale, my friend bought a combined wine bottle hat and what looked like a shawl - to cover the wine bottle's "shoulders". ("Shoulders" being the neck of the bottle as it reaches the body of the bottle.)
Much like the i-cord "scarf" you have pictured.

Goodnight,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca