May 18, 2009

Great Eight

Not much is being produced in the sewing room, hence the lack of posts and pictures of creative work. I rearranged the sewing room and did my annual closet cleaning. Work on this rag basket recommenced and I will have a finished item to share in the next post.

These is my gang of San Diego friends, although two live out of state now. It is rare when we are together again and I cherish this time and our history. Standing are Tzotsy, Sheryl, Anita, Sarah, Christine with daughter Torrey, and Fong. In the front row are Yours Truly and Diane.

We used to have pedicure outings, but only time today for a foot photo. You can tell which foot belongs to the hostess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, love this photo.. Anita is a crack up. Sheryl had the sexiest shoes for once! :) Love ya, HB