June 12, 2009

Happiness is... My Family!

After five days with us in San Diego, my "baby" brother and his family left for home this afternoon. I'm grateful that Mike and Erika spend their vacations with Tien and me, and that my three Munchkins enjoy time with us too. We explored sea life in tide pools, collected shells and sea glass, watched DVDs, laid around and talked, went out to eat, cooked at home, discussed animals, and mostly just hung out. They also visited Wild Animal Park.

Ryan and Natty made running stitches on a tote bag and a tee shirt. Ryan learned to crochet - he wants to stitch amigurumi. Natty learned to use my iPod. Ryan taught me to create animations on Aniboom. Tulip (aka Megan) has been sick and mostly felt miserable, poor thing, so we didn't see any of her funny antics. Erika and Mike slept late, relaxed, took naps (well, maybe just Erika), and allowed me to spoil them when there was time.

I was sad to see them go, although I know our kitties wanted their universe back to normal.

It's time to get back to rag baskets. I'm itchin' to stitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time with your munchkins. I'm sure you are their favorite Auntie!
:) Honey Bunches