June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To my beautiful Daddy, I love you so very much. To my brother Michael, you are doing a wonderful job with your children. To my father-in-law, it is my honor to be your daughter too. To fathers everywhere, a happy day to you.

My Dad has always posed beautifully for photographs -- isn't he the cutest?!

The second black rag basket is progressing slowly.

Neighbor/pal Janice and I are going to the flea market. I hope to pick up some really good fleas. All kidding aside, there's a vendor (I'm told) that makes tiered displays for artists. I hope he'll be out there. If not, I'm also on the hunt for a silver spoon to keep in my lunch bag. I'd rather lose a silver spoon bought on its own than one from the matched stainless steel set in my household.

1 comment:

Eva said...

What a handsome dad you have.
The basket is just beautiful! Doesn't it make you want to play more with pattern?