July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jodie!

Dear Jo, how lucky am I to have such a great relationship with my cousin? There's nothing better than the closeness that comes with knowing each other our whole lives. I hope you are having a wonderful day -- you deserve it.

Above and below are two views of the same rag basket. I was trying to find an excuse to use my new butterfly sequins.


Above and below are also two views of a purple rag basket. There wasn't any purple silk left, so I dug deep into the scrap box where I found plenty that looked beautiful with it.



Above and below are the same rag basket. The top photo is a blunder. I wasn't happy at all with the way this turned out, so I removed all the amethyst, seed beads and Swarovski and tried a new technique which turned out to be a lot of fun.

No comments: