May 11, 2010

Creative Funk

Hi, my name is Lauren and I'm in a creative funk. I am struggling with lack of motivation, so small projects come and go, and some don't get finished, or even begun. Today I'm making pillows. It's another beginning; it's a start. Self-restoration comes slowly, but surely. Just gotta keep pushing myself, because I know creativity will return eventually, in full force and then some. Bear with me, my stops, and my starts. The small white pillow is today's accomplishment -- hurray for me!

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I think we all have these periods. I do the same as you are doing. I try to find some mundane task or project and work on it until creativity returns.

Barry Sachs said...

I have no experience in actually making 3d real life objects but what you're doing, just starting something big or small is the best way to get motivated. Keep it up!

Candice said...

i love love love these cushions1 ive designed my bedroom to be black and white themed, these would be perfect!

Great work.
cool blog :)
x

http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

Bingo Reviews said...

I love those pillows. I'm so jealous...I feel like I don't have a creative bone in my body!
-Micah

Cynthia Marie said...

I like the way you push on through the Funk. Create! even if it's not the master piece, Yea, I'll have steal that one (Smile)