September 24, 2010

Wolf E. Myrow, Inc.



Remember that final scene in Indiana Jones movie, "Raiders of the Lost Ark," where the ark is being stored in a government warehouse filled with assumed treasures? This is where I felt I was when entering Wolf E. Myrow. This jewelry findings business in Providence, Rhode Island is stocked to the rafters with boxes filled with every imaginable finding, AND I ONLY HAD 30 MINUTES TO SHOP before catching our plane back to San Diego! As it's a wholesale-only business, you must buy in quantity to meet minimums. Most of their stock is vintage. I am salivating as I write this. Next time, if there is a "next time," my plan is to spend several hours. They have a main floor, a basement, two front rooms, a finished jewelry room, and they all look like this!


Thanks ever so much to Nantucket Mermaid for the resource!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Jealous!
Elmer