May 4, 2012

Happy Houses at Talmadge Art Show


I've been working on something new which I call Happy Houses. The exteriors are bright and happy, just like the insides. When you're feeling especially upbeat and positive, stash a little bit of happiness inside for a rainy day. With that, happiness is always accessible, just in case you need to make a withdrawal. Happy Houses are about 6" x 6" x 12".


What are you doing this Sunday? Please join me at the Talmadge Art Show and see the work of 86 artists. Doors open from 10a to 4p on May 6, 2012 at Liberty Station Event Center, 2875 Dewey Road (cross street is Truxton Road), San Diego, California 92106. Come for a hug and a hello, and remember Mother's Day with my selection of lavender-filed pillows in vintage Asian fabrics, kimono silk rag baskets, earrings in semi-precious stones and Happy Houses.


1 comment:

gray hair treatment said...

If only I can have that kind of house. Colorful.