November 5, 2012

Rosie Gets My Humor


This is a very blurry photo of the very beautiful Rosie. Rosie came to my booth on Sunday at Temple Emanu-El's Holiday Bazaar. She saw my magnets with Shakespeare's quotes. When she saw the set of colorful words he used for loose women (if you get my drift) that I'd snipped and collaged from several plays, she knew right away they were going home with her. I LOVE IT when someone gets my humor! Thank you, Rosie, for visiting me this weekend.

Another ideal customer was Pauline, the retired English teacher who's specialty was Shakespeare for high school students. 41 vendors filled this beautiful building -- the room was energetic and lively, and I had a great time meeting everyone who stopped by to admire my dolls, magnets, lavender pillows, and wine bottle hats/scarves.

If you didn't have time to come by, check the sidebar (right side) for two other shows I'm doing this season. I may even do a Studio Sale like I did last year. If you're on my mailing list (email me!), you will get an email.

No comments: