December 7, 2012

Carmel Valley Artists

Haven't begun your holiday shopping yet? I will be at this show on Saturday, December 8, from 9:30a to 3:30p hawking my wares: Lavender pillows in vintage Asian silks, bookstrings with Peking glass beads, altered dolls, happy houses, kimono silk rag baskets and purse hooks.

Come see me, and 36 other artists, at Carmel Valley Artists Show & Sale. Mimosas and appetizers will be served too.


I went a little crazy knitting tiny hats and scarfs. Dress up your bottles before presenting them to friends. These are available by post too -- just send me an email at laurensng (at) abc-rags (dot) com.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow these are so cute!

Lauren said...

Amy, thank you for the compliment. If you'd like to give the knitted hats a try, here is the pattern from my blog. http://fussandfutz.blogspot.com/2009/01/tiny-hats-pattern.html