April 30, 2014

Like Us on Facebook

So, here's the thing:  I'm always on Facebook.  Maybe you are too?  I'm embarrassed to say it, but some news of current events comes to me from this social media.   Maybe yours does too?   Join me there by clicking on the blue LIKE US ON FACEBOOK button on this blog's sidebar.

The ABC Rags Facebook page is updated with in-process work.  This blog will show completed work.  Either way, you'll get the news.

If you decide to click "Like," also consider selecting "Get Notifications" so posts will show in your News Feed.

If you find there are too many posts, turn off notifications by removing the check mark next to "Following" (image below) and my updates will only appear in your Pages Feed.  Pages Feed is on the left sidebar of your Facebook account and you have to click it to see the pages you follow.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: